Welcome to the home of the 30th Anniversary Virtual Celebration!
The in-person celebration has been postponed, but we still want to mark this important milestone now. We’ll keep updating this page throughout the year, including adding more information about the June 5th, 2021 event, so be sure to keep checking back.
We are celebrating the 30 year history of The New School, and you can be a part of it!
You can contribute by:
- Sending us your New School photos. You could see your photos on this page or on our Facebook page!
- Tell us when the photo is from, who is in it, and any other information you’d like to include.
- Sending us a short video of yourself talking about what The New School means to you. You could see your video (or a snippet of it) on this page or on our Facebook page!
- Please shoot horizontally.
- Please keep videos short (up to 30-45 seconds). This will help ensure we are able to post them. You are invited to send in multiple short videos if you’d like to answer more than one question from our prompts!
- You can use these prompts to help guide you when you film your video:
If you have a Google account, you can submit your photos and videos here:
If you have trouble with the form, don’t have a Google account, or if you have any questions, email Noelle at email@example.com.
Check out our celebration playlist!
Want to experience more New School memories? Check out our 30th Anniversary Gallery.